HC Deb 18 February 1988 vol 127 c707W
40. Mr. Speller

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department if he will seek to widen the provisions of residential care licences to permit the reduced television fee to be charged in all warden-controlled accommodation, in addition to those premises housing people of pensionable age with physical disabilities or mental disorders; and if he will also seek powers, to provide lower prices and free television licences for those with no other resources than the basic retirement pension.

Mr. Renton

There are no plans to do so.