HC Deb 22 December 1988 vol 144 c430W
Mr. Allason

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment if he will authorise the transfer of Torbay borough council's housing assets to a housing association in accordance with the council's recommendations.

Mr. Trippier

My right hon. Friend is currently considering Torbay borough council's request for consent to the sale of its housing to two housing associations. We shall announce our conclusion as soon as possible.