HC Deb 13 December 1988 vol 143 c505W
Mr. Harry Barnes

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department whether he has any plans to improve assistance to discharged prisoners.

Mr. John Patten

We provide assistance to discharged prisoners in many ways through the prison service, probation services and voluntary organisations. Efforts are constantly being made to improve this service.

Forward to