§ Viscount Dilhorne
asked Her Majesty's Government:
Which Foreign and Commonwealth Office papers have been made available to the public since October 1986.
§ The Minister of State, Foreign and Commonwealth Office (Lord Glenarthur)
Since 1st October 1986, the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (excluding the Overseas Development Administration) has made the following papers available to the public on request:
- Namibia: Chronology January-September 1986.
- Namibia: Chronology October 1986-June 1987.
- Relations between Libya and Sudan in the Qadhafi and Nimerei Period.
- Southern African Transport Routes.
- Contadora Chronology: August 1985-October 1986.
- Cuba: Party Congress and Rectification.
- Fishing Around the Falklands.
- Haiti A Year After Duvalier: A Chronology.
- Latin American Regional Organisations.
- Afghanistan in 1986.
- Afghanistan: The Armed Forces.
- Afghanistan Chronology: July 1985-October 1986.
- Afghanistan: Human Rights.
- Afghanistan Report: The Fighting.
- Afghanistan Report: Regime's Peace Overtures.
- Afghanistan: Soviet Media Coverage.
- Afghanistan: UN Involvement.
- ASEAN: Twenty Years On.
- Cambodia in 1986.
- General Information on Japan.
- General Information on the Republic of Korea.
- Refugees from Indochina.
- Royal Visits to Hong Kong.
- Vietnam: Prospects for Progress.
- China's Energy Prospects.
- China's External Economic Relations.
- China's National Minorities.
- General Information on the People's Republic of China.
- Women in China.
- Britain in Luxembourg.
- Copenhagen Peace Congress in Retrospect.
- East European Energy Prospects.
- Poland: Analysis of the Gains and Losses Arising from the Solidarity Period.
- The UK Presidency, July-December 1986.
- Vienna CSCE Follow-up Meeting: Background and Chronology.
Near and Middle East
- The Abu Nidhal Group and State Terrorism.
- Arab-Israel Chronology: January 1986-February 1987.
- The Arab League and Arab Summit Conferences.
- Chronology of the Iran-Iraq Conflict.
- General Information on Bahrain.
- General Information on Oman.
- General Information on Qatar.
- General Information on Saudi Arabia.
- The Hindawi Case: Syrian Connexions.
- Soviet Bloc Aid to Special Friends.
- Soviet Communist Party's Role in External Propaganda.
- Soviet Energy Prospects.
- Soviet Fishing Off the Developing Countries.
- Soviet Foreign Trade.
- Survival of Islam in the Soviet Union.
- The USSR and Events in the PDRY.
- Major UN Groups and Major Groupings Relating to the UN System.
- UN Conference on Disarmament and Development.
- UN Peace-keeping
- Arms Control and Disarmament: Quarterly Review No. 3.
- Arms Control and Disarmament: Quarterly Review No. 4.
- Arms Control and Disarmament: Quarterly Review No. 5.
- Arms Control and Disarmament: Quarterly Review No. 6.
- Twenty Questions on Defence (prepared in conjuction with MoD)
- Aid to the Developing World.
- World Fisheries.
- World Food Supplies.
- World Shipping Prospects.
- International Response to Drug Abuse.
- International Symposium on the Mass Media.
- Non-Aligned Summit.
- Acid Rain.
- Is Intervention Ever Justified?
- Summary of Consular Trends in 1986.