§ Dr. Cunningham
To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment if he will update his reply of 20 January,Official Report, column 477, to the hon. Member for Hackney, South and Shoreditch (Mr. Sedgemore), and list in the Official Report those Acts of Parliament since June 1979 concerning (a) local government finance and (b) local authority duties, powers and responsibilities.
§ Mr. Ridley
Five further Acts of Parliament passed this year should be added to update the list set out at columns476–77 in the Official Report of 20 January 1987. They are:
- The Local Government Finance Act 1987'*(C.6)
- The Access to Personal Files Act 1987 (C.37)
- The Fire Safety and Safety of Places of Sport Act 1987 (C. 27)
- The Rate Support Grants Act 1987*(C.51)
- The Local Government Act 1987 (C.44)
I have again marked with an asterisk those Acts wholly or principally concerned with finance.