HC Deb 16 November 1987 vol 122 c407W
Mr. Tony Banks

To ask the Minister for the Arts what residential accommodation is provided for departmental Ministers and civil servants and charged to public funds; and what has been the total cost in each financial year since 1979.

Mr. Luce

No residential accommodation chargeable to public funds is provided for me or for the staff of the Office of Arts and Libraries.

Back to