HC Deb 16 November 1987 vol 122 c399W
Mr. Tony Banks

To ask the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster what residential accommodation is provided for departmental Ministers and civil servants and charged to public funds; and what has been the total cost in each financial year since 1979.

Mr. Maude

My Department does not provide residential accommodation for either Ministers or officials at public expense.

Back to
Forward to