HC Deb 16 November 1987 vol 122 cc392-3W
Mr. Tony Banks

To ask the Secretary of State for Education and Science what residential accommodation is provided for departmental Ministers and civil servants and charged to public funds; and what has been the total cost in each financial year since 1979.

Mrs. Rumbold