HC Deb 16 November 1987 vol 122 c453W
Mr. Tony Banks

To ask the Secretary of State for Defence what residential accommodation is provided for departmental Ministers and civil servants and charged to public funds; and what has been the total cost in each financial year since 1979.

Mr. Sainsbury

This information is not readily available and can be supplied only at disproportionate cost.