HC Deb 16 November 1987 vol 122 c439W
Mr. Tony Banks

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Services what residential accommodation is provided for departmental Ministers and civil servants and charged to public funds; and what has been the total cost in each financial year since 1979.

Mr. Scott

There is no residential accommodation provided for Department of Health and Social Security Ministers or civil servants charged to public funds.

Forward to