HC Deb 16 November 1987 vol 122 c385W
Mr. Tony Banks

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what residential accommodation is provided for departmental Ministers and civil servants and charged to public funds; and what has been the total cost in each financial year since 1979.

Mr. Hurd

This information is not readily available and could be supplied only at disproportionate cost.