HC Deb 12 November 1987 vol 122 c297W
Ms. Richardson

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Services what guidance his Department give to local authorities concerning the resettlement of homeless persons outside their own borough in relation to the provision of health and social services.

Mrs. Currie

People from one borough who are accommodated in another are entitled to the full range of health and social services in the same way as any other resident. No specific guidance has been issued to local authorities.