HC Deb 18 December 1987 vol 124 c883W
Ms. Harman

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Services if he will list, by district health authority, and by year the accident and emergency units closed since 1979.

Mrs. Currie

I regret that the information is not collected centrally.

Forward to