HC Deb 02 December 1987 vol 123 c597W
Mr. Burns

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Services what was the annual cost to the National Health Service of the treatment by general practitioners of foreign nationals from countries which do not have reciprocal arrangements with the United Kingdom.

Mrs. Currie

I regret that the information requested is not available.