HC Deb 05 November 1986 vol 103 cc475-6W
Mr. Best

asked the Secretary of State for Social Services what advice and assistance his Department is giving to elderly people other than those in receipt of supplementary pension-benefit about heating and keeping warm during the cold winter period.

Mrs. Currie

I shall let my hon. Friend have a reply as soon as possible.

Back to