§ Mr. Wigley
asked the Paymaster General if he will list those forms, leaflets and pamphlets published by his Department that are available either in a Welsh language or a bilingual Welsh-English version.
§ Mr. Kenneth Clarke
My Department currently produces a total of 22 forms, two leaflets and seven posters in the Welsh language.
- B1 (Student)
- B1 (S/L)
- LOC11G App G7
- UB83 (Pen)
- UBL18 Unemployment Benefit—What you must do
- UBL35(W) Student Claims to benefit at Easter and Christmas
- UBP11 Current Unemployment Benefit rates
- UIP44 Notice to claimants about punctual attendance
- UBP82 Times of attendance
- UBP86 Please produce Inland Revenue form P45
In addition, we have three locally prepared posters available from Caernarfon unemployment benefit office:
- (a) Advising claimants that certain forms and leaflets are available in Welsh (to be displayed in all unemployment benefit offices.)
- (b) Advising claimants that there is a Welsh speaking member of staff in the unemployment benefit office. (To be displayed in offices where Welsh speaking staff are working.)
- (c) UBP35 advertising the claimant appointment system introduced to avoid unnecessary queues.