HC Deb 22 July 1986 vol 102 c177W
39. Mr. Bill Walker

asked the Paymaster General if he will consider changing the name of travel-to-work areas to employment information areas.

Mr. Lang

No. Travel-to-work areas are so called because they are areas within which a substantial proportion of those who live also work, and vice versa.