§ Mr. Austin Mitchell
asked the Secretary of State for Social Services if he will list the members of the National Radiological Protection Board together with their qualifications.
§ Mr. Whitney
The information is as follows:
- Sir Frederick Dainton, FRS PhD ScD MA (Chairman)
- A. M. Allen, Esq., MA
- Professor R. J. Berry, MD, FRCP, FRCR, MCPS
- Professor H. J. Evans, FRSE, PhD
- Professor K. T. Evans, FRCP, FRCR
- Dr. J. W. Laws, FRCP, FRCR
- Professor J. S. Orr, FRSE, DSc, FInstP
- Dr. R. Owen, MB, ChB
- Professor D. W. Pearce, MA
- D. H. Roberts, Esq., FRS, BSc, FEng, FInstP, MIEE Professor Sir Richard Southwood, FRS, PhD, DSc MA, FIBiol
- Professor D. J. Weatherall, FRS, MD, FRCP, FRCPE, FRCPath, MA
Sir Frederick Dainton retires on 31 October 1985; Professor Sir Richard Southwood has been appointed Chairman from 1 November 1985.