§ Dr. David Clark
asked the Secretary of State for Energy if he will list the members of the Central Electricity Generating Board and the Electricity Council, together with their qualifications and, in the case of part-time members, their full-time occupations.
§ Mr. Goodlad
The details are as follows:
CENTRAL ELECTRICITY GENERATING BOARD (CEGB)
- Chairman—Lord Marshall of Goring, Kt, CBE, FRS, PhD, BSc, FBIM.
- Deputy Chairman—F. E. Bonner, CBE, BSc(Econ), DPA, FCA, JDipMA, IPFA, CBIM.
- Full-time members — G. A. W. Blackman. CBE, CEng. FIMechE, FInstF, CBIM, J. W. Baker, MA., D. A. Davis, BSc(ENG), CEng, MIMechE., Part-time members — R. M. Dantzic, CA. (A director of Wood Mackenzie & Co. Ltd.), R. V. Giordano, BA, LLB, (Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the BOC Group plc.) Sir Eric Sharp. CBE, BSc(Econ), CBIM.(Chairman and Chief Executive of Cable & Wireless plc.)
- Chairman—T. P. Jones, CB, BA, CBIM.
- Deputy Chairman— A. Plumpton, CBE, BSc. CEng, FIEE, FRSA, CBIM, FCIBS.
- Full-time members—R. W. Orson, CBE, BSc(Econ), FSS, R. A. Farrance, BSc(Econ), FIPM, D. G. C. Gronow, PhD, MSc.
- Ex-officio members (Chairmen of the twelve Area Electricity Boards and the Chairman of the CEGB)—D. G. Jefferies, CEng, FIEE, CBIM, G. A. Squair, CEng, MIEE, MBIM, D. A. Ross, BSc, CEng, MIEE, MBIM, K. F. Whittle, BSc(Tech), CEng, FIEE, CBIM, J. C. Smith, DRC. CEng, CBIM, FRSE, J. F. Harris, CEng, DIPEEng, FIFE, MBIM, J. J. Wilson, BSc, CEng, FIEE, CBIM, J. W. Evans, MA, FBCS, B. H. Weston. CEng, MIEE, FBIM, J. Porteous, BSc, CEng. FIFE, FInstE, T. Rutherford, CBE, BSc, CEng, FIFE, B. R. Hastings, BSc, Lord Marshall of Goring.
- Designated CEGB representatives—F. E. Bonner, G. A. W. Blackman.