HC Deb 03 July 1985 vol 82 c179W
Mr. Alfred Morris

asked the Secretary of State for Social Services which district health authorities do not have (a) a specialist in diabetes or (b) a diabetes specialist nurse.

Mr. John Patten

We do not collect this information centrally. However, the report by the Royal College of Physicians of London and the British Diabetic Association, "The Provision of Medical Care for Adult Diabetic Patients in the United Kingdom 1984," copies of which I have placed in the Library, does contain the results of a study of the distribution of specialists in diabetes.

Forward to