HC Deb 05 February 1985 vol 72 c475W
Mrs. Currie

asked the Secretary of State for the Home Department if he will list the police authorities of England and Wales, showing which allow national service and cadet service to count towards pensions.

Mr. Giles Shaw

I do not have the information requested, but I shall be writing to my hon. Friend.