HC Deb 16 December 1985 vol 89 c38W

Mr. Freeman asked the Secretary of State for Education and Science whether he will request local education authorities and university authorities to send to all new students copies of leaflet FB23, "Going to College or University", currently available from the Department of Health and Social Security.

Mr. Chris Patten

No. Copies of the leaflet are readily available to students from DHSS local offices.