HC Deb 30 November 1984 vol 68 cc627-8W
Mr. Stanbrook

asked the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs what arrangements have been made for the payment of lump sum compensation to pensionable members of Her Majesty's Overseas Civil Service in Hong Kong who feel obliged to leave that service before normal retirement age when Hong Kong is transferred to the sovereignty of the Chinese Republic.

Mr. Luce

No such arrangements have yet been made.