HC Deb 12 July 1984 vol 63 c661W
Mr. Carter-Jones

asked the Secretary of State for Social Services what is his estimate in the current year of the additional housing benefit payable on account of an individual being registerable by a local authority as permanently and substantially handicapped.

Dr. Boyson

I shall let the hon. Member have a reply as soon as possible.