- Pinfold Pottery.—Road Development.
- Site of Norman Borough, Rhuddlan. — Erection of Agricultural Dwellings.
- Llandovery Roman Fort.—Installation of overflow pipe from reservoir.
- St. Elvis Burial Chamber. —Construction of granular access to sewage works.
- Abergavenny Castle. —Rerouting and replacement of collapsed sewerage pipe.
- Caerleon Legionary Fortress. — Small extension to school.
- Caerleon Legionary Fortress.—Extension to Legionary Museum.
- Caldicot Castle.—Renewal of gas main.
- Crick Earthworks.—Erection of bungalow.
- Llanthony Abbey.—New water main.
- Caer Gai Roman Site.—Extension to existing building.
- Colwyn Castle.—Erection of sheep shelter.
- Conwy Castle. — Repairs and alteration to adjoining house.
- Druis-y-Coed Copper Mines. —Construction of sheep handling pens.
- Pen-y-Gaer Camp.—Renovation of derelict building for storage purposes.
- Welsh Slate Museum.—Surfacing of slate waste to form car park.
§ Mid Glamorgan
- Bridgend Old Stone Bridge. —Works connected with flood alleviation scheme.
- Coity Castle.—Extension to adjoining cottage.
- Caerau Roman Site.—Erection of silo, barn and cattle shed.
- Cwrt Llechyd Earthworks. — Filling in of moat to facilitate industrial expansion.
- Brecon Gaer.—Construction of agricultural buildings.
- Llanmynech Hill Camp.—Extension to golf club.
- Llwyn Bryn Dinas Camp.—Widening of farm road.
§ South Glamorgan
§ West Glamorgan
- Neath Roman Fort.—Installation of gas pipeline.