HC Deb 08 February 1984 vol 53 c674W
Mr. Janner

asked the Secretary of State for Social Services whether he will now extend invalid care allowance benefits to married and cohabiting women.

Mr. Newton

I refer the hon. and learned Member to my reply to the right hon. Member for Brent, East (Mr. Freeson) of 27 October—[Vol. 47, c.171].