HC Deb 30 April 1984 vol 59 c17W

asked the Secretary of State for Defence with which countries agreements, registered with the United Nations, have been concluded providing for the secondment of British military personnel.


Most international treaties and agreements are registered with the United Nations. Loan service personnel are generally provided under memoranda of understanding with the Governments concerned which are not so registered. Countries with whom we have such undertakings were included by my hon. Friend, the Minister of State for the Armed Forces in his reply on 20 March 1984 at column447.

Back to