§ Mr. Wigley
asked the Secretary of State for Employment if he will list the leaflets, pamphlets and forms, issued by his Department, which are available in Wales either in the Welsh language or in a bilingual format.
§ Mr. Gummer
The following is a complete list of leaflets, pamphlets and forms issued by the Department of Employment that are available in Wales and the Welsh language.
- AS 1(W)— Short guide to the 1974 Health and Safety at Work etc. Act.
- AS 10(W)— Child safety on the farm.
- AS 13(W)— Children and young persons on farms in Great Britain.
- ESP 88 (W)— Enterprise Allowance Scheme.
- FAP 11— Poster about fortnightly signing for unemployment benefit (UB).
- UB40X —/and —/UB40Z —/}Attendance cards for UB claimants.
- UB77— Letter to ex-employer about national insurance contributions.
- UB78 — Letter to employer about length of service.
- UB83(Pen) — Letter to UB claimant about occupational pension.
- UB85 — Enquiry of previous employer in connection with UB claim.
- UB86 — Employee's reply to UB85.
§ Mr. Alison
The following is the information for registered unemployed—the old basis of the unemployed count—at October 1982, the latest date for which an analysis by age and duration of unemployment is available.
- UB 123(PE) — Notifications of disallowance of UB because of occupational pension.
- UB 123(PR) —
- UB605A — Letter requiring repayment of overpaid UB.
- UB607 — Letter notifying overpayment of UB-repayment not required.
- UB461 — Claim for unemployment benefit.
- UB534A — Claim for dependants benefit.
- UB730 — Letters to UB claimants who have been paid in advance and have ceased to claim.
- UB733 —
- UBL18 — Leaflet explaining conditions for receipt of UB.
- ULP81 — Poster about claiming UB.
- PL 640 — The Pneumoconiosis etc. (Workers' Compensation) Act 1979.
- PWC1(S)&(D) — Application forms for compensation under the Pneumoconiosis etc. (Workers Compensation) Act 1979.
- PWC19(S)&(D) — Applications for reconsideration under the Act.