HC Deb 05 December 1983 vol 50 c79W
Mr. Kilfedder

asked the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland what arrangements are made for elderly residents of a home run by the Eastern health board to seek a transfer to another home.

Mr. Chris Patten

Residents in homes for the elderly in the area of the Eastern Health and Social Services Board may seek transfer to another home either by making application through the officer in charge of their present home or directly to the district-unit of management.