HC Deb 15 April 1983 vol 40 c455W
Mr. Wigley

asked the Secretary of State for Education and Science if he will arrange for form 101-UP, the application form for a state studentship, to be available in Wales in a bilingual format.

Sir Keith Joseph

A Welsh language version of the application form for the postgraduate state studentships offered by the Department to postgraduate students througout the United Kingdom has been made available for a number of years to the University College of Wales, Aberystwyth, at the college's request. Any other higher education institution in Wales which wishes to ask for a supply of the Welsh language version of the form is welcome to do so.

Forward to