HC Deb 03 February 1982 vol 17 c141W
Mr. Arthur Lewis

asked the Secretary of State for Employment if he will give the number at December 1981 of foreign entertainment performers allowed to come and work in Greater London and the United Kingdom, respectively, by being granted work permits.

Mr. Waddington

I regret that the information is not available except at disproportionate cost. I cannot provide figures any more helpful than those which I gave on 26 January.—[Vol. 16, c. 328–29.]