HC Deb 27 April 1982 vol 22 c254W
Mr. Farr

asked the Secretary of State for the Environment whether the guidance notes for the Nature Conservancy Council, Countryside Commission, water authorities and internal drainage boards will be laid before Parliament for approval.

Mr. Macfarlane

No. There is no such requirement in the Wildlfe and Countryside Act. I shall, however, make arrangements for copies of the finalised document to be placed in the Library of the House.

Forward to