HC Deb 27 March 1981 vol 1 c451W
Mr. Wigley

asked the Secretary of State for the Environment from which councils in Gwynedd he has received representations concerning the need to amend the Town and Country Planning Act 1971 in order to give local planning authorities powers in certain circumstances to regard the change of use of a house from a first home to a second or holiday home as material change of use for the purposes of that Act; and what response he has made to these representations.

Mr. King

I received on 25 March a copy of a joint memorandum from Gwynedd county council and four district councils in Gwynedd on this subject. Receipt of the memorandum has been acknowledged and it is now receiving attention.

Forward to