§ Mr. Wm. Ross
asked the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland if he will list the properties in Northern Ireland for which the Property Services Agency has applied for planning permission during the last year; and, of these, how many were subsequently offered for sale.
§ Mr. David Mitchell
Over the course of the last: year the Property Services Agency consulted the Department of the Environment—Northern Ireland—as planning authority on proposals for:
- (a) the conversion of an agricultural field near Lisburn to a sports field;
- (b) alterations to the Coastguard property at Portrush;
- (c) the erection of toilet accommodation for the Coastguard station at Larne;
- (d) the installation of a cloud search light and anemometer mast at Larne harbour;
- (e) aircraft parking bays at Aldergrove airport;
- (f) domestic accommodation at Aldergrove; and
- (g) Customs and Excise accommodation at Aldegrove.
I have no information on the number of properties offered for sale by the Property Services Agency.
I have drawn the latter part of the question to the attention of my right hon. Friend the Secretary of State for the Environment whose departmental responsibilities include the land transactions of the Property Services Agency in Northern Ireland.
Department Waters Restocking Costs Foyle Fisheries Licence Income Fisheries Conservancy Board Licence Income Department Permit Income Year £ Value in real terms 1975=100 £ Value in real terms 1975=100 £ Value in real terms 1975=100 £ Value in real terms 1975=100 1976 35,899 107.7 4,924 91.2 34,389 87.3 24,199 109.3 1977 34,376 89.0 6,385 102.1 42,407 92.9 32,560 126.9 1978 32,349 77.3 9,273 136.9 52,445 106.1 35,599 128.1 1979 35,503 74.8 10,130 131.8 58,319 104.1 42,671 135.4 1980 57,672 103.0 13,838 152.7 68,669 103.9 61,014 164.1