§ Mr. Fowler
The additions are as follows:
- International road haulage survey.
- Quarterly survey of business conditions in international road haulage.
- National Travel Survey: 1975/6 Report.
- 1979 National Road Maintenance Condition Survey.
- Inland Origins and Destinations of UK International Trade 1978.
- From October 1980 the regular quarterly press notice on road accident statistics contains a new table giving road accident by severity, type of area and road class.
- Preliminary results from a study of trends in rail travel in London and the South-East between 1973 and 1979 were released by press notice in July 1980.
The Department's annual publication "Transport Statistics Great Britain 1968–78" included new material from the national travel survey and the long distance travel survey as well as additional tables on road traffic.
In the same period there have been a number of reductions in the statistics collected by the Department.