§ Mr. Magee
asked the Secretary of State for Social Services (1) what have been the perinatal figures and rates for the last three years in the Mothers hospital, Clapton;
(2) how many handicapped children have been born in the Mothers hospital, Clapton, over the last three-year period;
(3) how many expectant mothers classified as being at risk have been taken into the Mothers hospital, Clapton, over the last three-year period;
(4) how many babies have been born so far this year at the Mothers hospital, Clapton;
(5) if there is always an anaesthetist and paediatrician immediately available 24 hours a day at the Mothers hospital, Clapton;
(6) how many women resident in the London borough of Waltham Forest have been sent to the Mothers hospital, Clap-ton, in the current year.
§ Dr. Vaughan
The information requested is not available centrally. The hon. Member may like to approach the City 607W and East London area health authority (teaching) direct.