§ Mr. Gray
The main relevant Acts administered by the Department of Energy are:
- Petroleum Production Act 1934 (applied to the Continental Shelf by the Continental Shelf Act 1964).
- Mineral Workings (Offshore Installations) Act 1971
- Petroleum and Submarine Pipe-lines Act 1975
- Rights of Entry (Gas and Electericity Boards) Act 1954.
- Pipelines Act 1962.
- Gas Acts 1965, 1972 and 1980.
- Energy Act 1976.
- Details of statutory instruments made under that legislation are available in standard works of reference in the Library.