HC Deb 22 January 1980 vol 977 c145W
Mr. Freud

asked the Secretary of State for the Environment if he will publish in the Official Report the loss to the various local services entailed by the Wisbech air disaster of 21 September; and when and by whom compensation was effected.

Mr. King

I do not have this information. The local authorities and other bodies responsible for the provision of local services may be able to inform the hon. Member.

I understand that Cambridge shire county council, the Fenland district council and the Anglian water authority are preparing to submit claims for compensation to the Ministry of Defence.