HC Deb 27 November 1979 vol 974 c609W
Mr. Stainton

asked the Secretary of State for the Environment if he has yet decided to approve the sale of the "Marjohn" site to Chelsea college on the basis originally agreed with the Greater London Council.

Mr. Fox

My right hon. Friend is considering the matter and hopes to announce his decision shortly.