HC Deb 14 February 1979 vol 962 c542W
Mr. Wigley

asked the Secretary of State for Wales whether he will amend town and country planning legislation in order to provide a means whereby an appeal can be made by an interested party against a planning consent which a local authority may have granted.

Mr. Alec Jones