§ Mr. Moonman
asked the Secretary of State for Social Services if he will list in the Official Report the names and professional positions of the 49 members of the panel for the Development Team for the Mentally Handicapped.
§ Mr. Moyle
The information is as follows:
- Dr. K. A. Day, Consultant Psychiatrist, Northgate Hospital, Morpeth.
- Dr. W. R. McKibben, Consultant Psychiatrist, Turner Village Hospital, Colchester.
- Dr. M. Myers, Consultant Psychiatrist, Beechcroft, Oakwood Hall Hospital, Rotherham.
- Dr. G. O'Gorman, Consultant Psychiatrist, Smith Hospital, Henley.
- Dr. B. E. Oliver, Consultant Psychiatrist, Chelmsley Hospital, Marston Green, Birmingham.
- Dr. J. A. O. Russell, Consultant Senior Lecturer in Mental Health, University of Bristol.
- Dr. R. H. Gwyn-Williams, Consultant Psychiatrist, Northgate Hospital, Morpeth.
- Dr. F. Brimblecombe, Consultant Paediatrician, Honeylands Hospital for Children, Exeter.
- Dr. M. I. Griffiths, Consultant Paediatrician, Ridge Hill Mental Handicap Hospital, Dudley, West Midlands.
Field and Residential Services:
- Mrs. D. Creber, Principal Advisory Officer (Mental Health), Hampshire Social Services Department.
- Miss M. Eden, Formerly Head Social Worker, Bethlem Royal and Maudsley Hospitals.
- Mr. M. Furlong, Area Social Services Officer, Somerset Social Services Department.
- Mr. A. Kendall, Divisional Children's Officer, Dr. Barnardo's North-West Divisional Offices, Liverpool.
- Mr. E. J. Prtak, Principal Social Services Officer (Residential and Day Care Services), Hertfordshire Social Services Department.
- Mr. E. Unsworth, Principal Officer (Hospital and Clinic Division), Cambridgeshire Social Services Department.
- Mrs. A. Way, Senior Social Worker, Somerset Social Services Department.
- Miss M. Wilkins, Student Unit Supervisor, Bristol Council for Voluntary Services.
Education and Training:
- Mr. D. Carter, Director and Advisory Officer, NSMHC Advisory Services for Rural Training, Employment and Occupation of the Mentally Handicapped, Lufton Manor, Yeovil.
- Mr. G. Davies, General Divisional Adviser (Special Education), Hereford and Worcester Education Department.
- Miss M. E. A. Dickson, Manager, Sarum Training Centre, Salisbury.
- Mr. G. Scott, Manager, Frome Enterprise Centre, Somerset.
- Mr. M. Weinburg, Director, Pengwern Hall, Rhuddlan.
- Dr. E. Whelan, Project Director—Evaluating and Developing the Habilitation Services provided by adult training centres, Hester Adrian Research Centre, University of Manchester.
- Mr. M. S. Jeans, Assistant Director (Research and Training), Devon Social Services Department.
- Mr. A. B. Tyne, Research Officer, Campaign for the Mentally Handicapped.
- Mrs. L. Marks, General Secretary, Croydon Guild of Social Services.
- Mrs. P. Russell, Senior Officer, Voluntary Council for Handicapped Children.
- Mrs. M. Cookson, Adviser in Special Education, Staffordshire Education Department
- Dr. C. Kiernan, Deputy Director and Senior Research Psychologist, Thomas Coram Research Unit.
- Dr. C. Williams, Area Director, Psychological Services in Mental Handicap, Devon Area Health Authority.
- Mr. A. Backer-Hoist, Divisional Nursing Officer, Borocourt Hospital, Wyfold.
- Mr. P. Brearley, Area Officer, Royal College of Nursing, Welsh Board.
- Mr. M. Carter, Nursing Officer, Westwood Hospital, Bradford.
- Mr. M. Evans, Senior Nursing Officer, Farleigh Hospital, Flax Bourton, Somerset.
- Mrs. M. Greaves, Nursing Officer, St. Margaret's Hospital, Birmingham.
- Mrs. M. Hendry, Divisional Nursing Officer, Lennox Castle Hospital, Glasgow.
- Mr. I. Hutchinson, Senior Nursing Officer, Whixley Hospital, Whixley.
- Mr. A. Jackson, Senior Nursing Officer, Leavesden Hospital, Abbots Langley.
- Mr. T. B. Maguire, District Nursing Officer, Colchester.
- Mrs. K. McCoull, Nursing Officer, Prudhoe Hospital, Prudhoe, Northumberland.
- Mr. D. G. McCullugh, Divisional Nursing Officer, Lea Castle Hospital, Wolverley.
- Mr. A. Parrish, Divisional Nursing Officer, St. Lawrence's Hospital, Caterham.
- Mr. B. Winder, Senior Nursing Officer, Harperbury Hospital, Shenley.
- Mr. J. Brissenden, District Administrator, Plymouth Health District.
- Mr. A. H. Burfoot, Formerly House Governor, Guy's Hospital.
- Mr. D. Newbould, Sector Administrator, Walsall Area Health Authority.
- Mrs. J. Wheatley, Occupational Therapist, Ida Darwin Hospital, Fulbourne.
- Mrs. M. Walker, Senior Speech Therapist, Botleys Park Hospital, Chertsey.
- Mrs. J. Flynn, Senior Physiotherapist, Cran
Hall Hospital, Crewe.