HC Deb 16 January 1978 vol 942 c85W
Mr. Kilroy-Silk

asked the Secretary of State for Social Services how many young persons in the care of local authorities are boarded out at hotels or bed and breakfast establishments.

Mr. Moyle

Local authority annual statistical returns do not contain this information, and I regret, therefore, that it is not available centrally. Details held centrally of accommodation for children in the care of local authorities are given in the booklet "Children in Care of Local Authorities"—Year ending 31st March 1976—England "a copy of which is in the Library.