§ Mr. Macfarlane
asked the Secretary of State for Industry if he will list the members of the Methodology of Industrial Sector Energy Requirements (MISER); and when it last met.
§ Mr. Eadie
I have been asked to reply. Current membership of MISER is as follows:
ChairmanPROFESSOR F. ROBERTS, Consultant to Energy Technology Support Unit, Department of Energy.
SecretaryDR. P. S. HARRIS, Energy Technology Support Unit.
MembersRepresentatives from the following bodies:
Other research associations and industrial consultants have been represented on occasions. MISER last met on 5th October 1977.
- Energy Unit, National Physical Laboratory, Department of Industry
- Department of Energy
- Energy Technology Support Unit, Department of Energy
- Systems Analysis Research Unit, Department of Enivronment/Department of Transport
- Building Research Establishment, Department of Environment
- Energy Research Group, University of Cambridge
- Energy Research Group, Open University
- Energy Analysis Unit, University of Strathclyde
- Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex
- Energy Research Group, Sunderland Polytechnic
- Department of Mechanical Engineering Imperial College
- National Industrial Fuel Efficiency Service
- British Steel
- Esso Research Centre
- Electrical Research Association
- British Ceramics Research Association
- British Non-Ferrous Metals Technology Centre
- Production Engineering Research Association