HC Deb 10 May 1977 vol 931 c412W
Mr. Banks

asked the Secretary of State for Transport if he will now announce his decision on the choice of route for the proposed Kirkhamgate-Dishforth motorway or reasons for the continuing delay in making the announcement.

Mr. Horam

The issues are complex but my right hon. Friend hopes to be able to make an announcement within the next few weeks.