§ Mrs. Renée Short
asked the Secretary of State for Social Services if he will publish in the Official Report a comprehensive and detailed list of charges currently made for pay-beds within the NHS.
§ Mr. Moyle
, pursuant to his reply [Official Report, 4th May 1977; Vol. 931, c. 211–12], gave the following additional information:
The following acute and other hospitals in teaching districts are also included in Class C:
- Milford-on-Sea War Memorial Hospital, Milford-on-Sea, Hants.
- Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Headington, Oxford.
- Horton General Hospital, Banbury, Oxon.
- Horton Maternity Hospital, Banbury, Oxon.
- Watlington and District Hospital, Watlington, Oxon.
- Victoria Cottage Hospital, Thame, Oxon.
- Winford Orthopaedic Hospital, Bristol.
- Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester.
- Salford Royal Hospital, Salford, Lanes.
- Hope Hospital, Salford, Lanes.
- The Skin Hospital, Manchester.
- Prince of Wales Hospital, Rhydlafar, Cardiff.