HC Deb 14 March 1977 vol 928 c11W
Mr. Gow

asked the Secretary of State for the Home Department what powers he has to refuse entry into the United Kingdom of a Commonwealth citizen who wishes to visit the United Kingdom for a period of three months or less.

Dr. Summerskill

I refer the hon. Member to the Immigration Act 1971 and the Statement of Immigration Rules made under it for the control on entry of Commonwealth citizens (House of Commons Paper No. 79 of 1973).