HC Deb 20 July 1977 vol 935 cc547-8W
Mr. Brotherton

asked the Secretary of State for Industry what licences are currently issued by his Department governing the activities of commercial and other productive enterprises.

Mr. Cryer

My Department is responsible for issuing industrial development certificates under the Town and County Planning Act 1971.