HC Deb 31 January 1977 vol 925 c42W
Mr. Wrigglesworth

asked the Secretary of State for Defence if it is proposed to issue the Jubilee Medal to members of the Territorial Army.

Mr. Robert C. Brown

A firm decision on the scale of distribution of the Jubilee Medal to the Armed Forces has not yet been made, but a proportion will be issued to the Territorial and Army Volunteer Reserve.

Back to