§ Mr. Blaker
asked the Lord President of the Council if, pursuant to his statement on 13th January, Official Report column 1654, he will list the debates in the House of Commons on foreign affairs from November 1975 up to the latest available date.
§ Mr. Foot
Following is the information:
FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND EEC DEBATES SINCE NOVEMBER 1975
- 3rd December 1975 (1st AD)—Developments in the European Communities, April-October 1975.
- 24th February 1976 (10th AD)—Foreign Affairs: East/West Relations.
- 24th March 1976 (14th AD)—International Trade.
- 30th March 1976 (15th AD)—Direct Elections to the European Assembly.
- 5th July 1976 (27th AD)—Immigration.
In Government time
- 20th October 1975—Southern Rhodesia Act 1965 (Continuation) Order 1976.
- 16th March 1976—EEC Documents on Energy Policy (½ day).
- 29th March 1976—Direct Elections to the European Assembly.
- 17th June 1976—Developments in the European Communities.
- 12th July 1976—Direct Elections to the European Assembly (½ day).
- 19th July 1976—EEC 1977 Preliminary Draft Budget (½ day).
- 12th November 1976—EEC Documents on Lawyers' Services Road Worthiness Tests.
- 10th January 1977—Developments in the European Communities, May-November 1976. EEC Documents on Banking and the European Export Bank.