HC Deb 10 January 1977 vol 923 cc409-10W
Mr. Ian Lloyd

asked the Chancellor of the Exchequer what other categories of registered property, land, royalties, patents, copyrights, etc., are notified to the Inland Revenue by the registering agency; and on whose authority such instructions to notify have been issued. Worker's earnings in 1972–74. These are the only years for which this information has been published:

Mr. Robert Sheldon

No returns are made to the Inland Revenue by any registering agency in respect of ownership of property, land, patents or copyrights. Particulars of changes of ownership and of leases of land and property are reported to the Inland Revenue by the transferee or lessee under the provisions of Section 28 Finance Act 1931.